Official Journal of the Society for Pediatric Research, the American Pediatric Society and the European Society for Paediatric Research
The situation with the COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly changing with an ever-expanding medical literature. In this quickly changing environment we encourage any input or suggestions that can be supported by the journal to provide resources for the healthcare community and families.
We invite you to share your experience with COVID-19 whether in your personal or professional life. Our goal is to share this information rapidly with our readership and will expedite getting this information out. We are looking for both shorter anecdotes to share on our website and longer “correspondence” pieces to be published in the journal. All page charges will be waived, and we will be setting these articles as freely accessible on our website.
Please find below international resources below from the World Health Organization, BMJ, Don’t Forget the Bubbles, the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health UK and USA, etc.
- Don’t Forget the Bubbles (An International Social Media led Community of Practice) :
- World Health Organization:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics: “Epidemiological Characteristics of 2143 Pediatric Patients with 2019 Coronavirus Disease in China”
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Updates from Italy
Cynthia F. Bearer
Pediatric Research Editorial Office