- To preserve and protect its assets, by earning a total return for each fund appropriate to each fund’s time horizon, liquidity needs, and risk tolerance.
- Call to members to serve.
- Committee members must be APS members.
- Chair is current APS Secretary/Treasurer, with a 5-year term concurrent with APS Council term.
- APS Immediate Past President is committee member during their tenure in this role. (implemented April 2019)
- Councilor member
- Council and Chair select 2 members – a Councilor (with 3 years remaining in term) and a member at large.
- Members serve a 3-Year term.
- Investment Counselor
- APS Executive Director
- APS Association Director
- APS CFO
- Virtual meetings conducted as needed, but as least semi-annually.
Clifford Bogue (Term: 2019-2024)
Steven Abman, MD (APS Past President) (Term: 2021-2022)
Waldemar Carlo, MD (Term: 2020-2023)
TBD (Term: 2021-2024)