- To preserve and protect its assets, by earning a total return for each fund appropriate to each fund’s time horizon, liquidity needs, and risk tolerance.
- Committee members must be APS members.
- Chair is current APS Secretary/Treasurer, with a 5-year term concurrent with APS Council term.
- APS Immediate Past President is committee member during their tenure in this role. (implemented April 2019)
- APS President is committee member during his or her tenure in this role. (Implemented June 2022)
- Councilor member
- Council and Chair select – a Councilor (with 3 years remaining in term).
- 3-Year Councilor term.
- Investment Counselor
- APS Executive Director
- APS Association Director
- APS CFO
- Virtual meetings conducted as needed, but as least semi-annually.
Catherine Gordon (Term: 2023-2028)
Tamera Coyne-Beasley, MD (Councilor Term: 2023-2026)
Michael DeBaun, MD (APS President) (Term: 2023-2024)
Lisa Robinson, MD (APS Past President( (Term: 2023-2024)