NOW OPEN: Committee Volunteer Opportunities
The following APS committee are seeking volunteers. All APS members in good standing are eligible to serve.
If you are interested in being considered for a committee opening, please submit a one-page statement of interest (including the name of the committee you are interested in) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: July 18, 2021
- Advocacy for Academic Pediatrics Committee: The Committee is charged with advancing child health through scholarship and advocacy for the profession of academic pediatrics. (Two Openings)
- Career Support Committee: The Committee is charged with providing career support to enable academic pediatric leaders to maximize their professional aspirations. (One Opening)
- Committee on Diversity, Inclusion & Equity (CODIE): The Committee’s goals are to promote diversity, inclusion and equity within APS and academic pediatrics. (Two Openings)
- APS at PAS Committee: The Committee is charged with ensuring that APS has a strong identity at the PAS meeting by sponsoring state-of-the-art invited science presentations, academic leadership development activities, networking, and exchange of ideas among current and future APS members. (One Opening)
- Finance Committee: The Committee’s goal is to preserve and protect APS assets. (One Opening)
Read more about committee terms, responsibilities, and time commitments on the Committee page of APS website.